Evening Meditation online: paused
1st June 2021 at 6:15 pm-9:00 pm
We have paused the Tuesday online sitting group due to lack of capacity to run it.
We offer meditation evenings on alternate Tuesdays online
. We offer 2 sessions:
- 18.15 – 19.15: particularly for newcomers to meditation, with some instruction and guided meditation
- 19.30 – 21:00: for all-comers
Both sessions include sitting and walking meditation, and there are sometimes discussions on a theme connected with meditation practice. You are welcome to come to either or both sessions. No need to book.
Due to coronavirus Tuesday Practice Evenings are online. Same dates, times, structure and facilitators. To join the Zoom group video call, click this link:
You can just view and listen (you’ll need speakers or headphones). For us to hear you, you’ll need a microphone connected (unmute only when speaking). For us to see you, you’ll need a camera connected.
Julian is facilitating alternate sessions, listening to series of 19 short (about 15 mins) talks by Gil Fronsdal on the 4 BrahmaViharas (Loving Kindness, Compassion, Sympathetic Joy, Equanimity) given from 2020-12-07 to 2021-01-01 (2020-12-17 by Diana Clark). Download the talks in the series from https://www.audiodharma.org/series/1/talk/12542
- Tue 12th January: BrahmaViharas: Loving Kindness 1 of 5
Tue 26th January:cancelled
- Tue 9th February: BrahmaViharas: Loving Kindness 2 of 5
- Tue 23rd February:
- Tue 9th March: BrahmaViharas: Loving Kindness 3 of 5
- Tue 23rd March:
- Tue 6th April: BrahmaViharas: Loving Kindness 4 of 5
- Tue 20th April:
- Tue 4th May: BrahmaViharas: Loving Kindness 5 of 5
Tue 18th May Tue 1st June: BrahmaViharas: Comapassion 1 of 5 Tue 15th June: